Hiya everyone! It’s me again!
This time I’m trying something a little different for today’s post, I’m LIVE BLOGGING!
So usually when we bloggers come to an event, we will post the event report post afterwards, right?
But not today, because right now I’m at Senayan City (yes, I’m actually at the event, what did I say, I’m going LIVE!) at the coolest event that’s happening in this mall, the launch of Color Crush makeup range by The Body Shop. ^_^
Here’s the inside of the store. Everyone is busy with live tweeting, live posting and of course doing makeup!
The product range of the new Color Crush by The Body Shop. Everything is so colorful and pretty!
I’m so in love with the Color Crush eyeshadow, they’re all really pigmented and creamy, so easy to work with. They’re made in Italy, the capital city of fashion in the world. Enriched with Community Trade Fair Oils, it makes the colors pop beautifully. <3
A closer look to the colorful shades. Oh, all the colors are so gorgeous! I’m in makeup heaven! :D
Oh ya, btw, we’re gonna have makeup competition too, I’m so excited! I’m still contemplating about what eye makeup look I will be doing. Hmmm.. :)
Here’s the video corner where we can record our testimonial about the event and the products.
With my blogger friends, nice to meet you all! ^_^
Ok, let’s get it on to the makeup competition. We beauty bloggers are challenged to do the makeup using the newly launched products of Color Crush range. We already done the base & face makeup at home, so now we gotta do the eye and lips done!
1, 2, 3, GO… :D
1. Starting with the lid color, I’m choosing the color Smoking Hot, which is a gorgeous dark grey shade.
2. For the fun part, I’m adding a little bit of the shade Berry Cute on my lower lashes.
3. After that I blend blend blend my crease with the Coconuts About You. Cute name! :D
4. Using the shade Golden Girl under my brow as the highlight. Ooh, and this shade Sugar Gaze (not shown in the picture) at the inner corner, it makes my eyes look brighter and awake! After that I added some eye liner, brow and mascara.
5. With this sweet color lipstick. I’m applying the Passionate Pink, a very bright pink to my lips, and then adding the lipgloss. Lovely! ^_^
6. Bronzer time! I’m using the Honey Bronzer compact, the color is so pretty!
7. To lock everything in place, I dusted All in One Face Base to my face.
And.. I’m officially Color-Crushed! Woot!
Seriously, with only Rp 109.000,- per pot, this eye shadow is affordable and has amazing color pay-off!
Well then, that’s it for this post. I have so much fun doing this live blogging. I should do this more often, hehehe..
After the makeup session is done, we were brought to the atrium hall for the talkshow with Sonia Eryka (fashion blogger), Harumi Sudrajat (beauty blogger), and Alika (singer).
We’re sitting FRONT ROW, people! Yay for beauty bloggers! :D
The hall was packed!
We were having a talk show where these 3 beautiful ladies gave a testimonial about what they think of the newly launched Color Crush range. For me, I really like the vibrant colors and it’s so easy to blend! They all seem to agree with me, hehe..
After that, the time we’re waiting for.. The winner announcement! Congratz girls!
Well then, that’s it for this post. I hope you enjoy it and I’ll see you in the next one! Byee~ ^_^