I have something that I know, you falsies-lover will love.. I received this lashes from D’Eyeko, which is an Indonesian false lashes brand, all Made in Indonesia! ^^
They already produced many types of falsies already, such as the Olga Lydia Premium False Eyelashes, CherryBelle Premium False Eyelashes and the newest one is this.. Princess Syahrini False Eyelashes. They are all made of natural hair so it’s lighter and more comfortable to wear.
What a pretty packaging! Very glamorous and Syahrini-like, hehe.. ^^
They sent me 2 pairs, first is this Merak and the other one is Cakrawala that I will review on a separate post.
Zoom in to the lashes. From the inner corner to mid-half is thin and natural, but starting from mid-half to outer corner, it’s going thicker.
How to use:
It’s very easy to with the step-by-step pictures!
When I received it, I have imagined what kind of eye makeup that I would do to pair this with. I know most of the peacock colors are made of purple and green combo, but today, I’m in the mood for blue and gold.
These are the products that I used for my eye makeup:
1. Urban Decay Primer Potion
2. Nature Republic Cream Eyeshadow in Gold
3. MAC Eyeshadow in Moon’s Reflection
4. Bourjois Eyeshadow in #8
5. Za Eyes Groovy in #8 Clean Gray
6. Majolica Majorca Jeweling Eyes Quad in BR 631
7. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Electric Blue
1. After using the UDPP, I used this Nature Republic Gold base to make the gold shadow pop more.
2. As the all over lid color, and to highlight the tear duct area
3. The Gold eyeshadow is applied to half of my lid, starting from inner to mid-half
4. Splash of Blue! Adding this beautiful blue color from mid-half to outer corner, shaping my eyes to an almond shape.
5. A touch of this darker blue to add more dimension to my eyes, making a V-shape on the outer corner, also as eyeliner and at the bottom line.
Fast forward to the result ya.. I didn’t take pictures of the step by step because I was concentrating on the makeup process, hehe..
After that, I’m putting on the Merak falsies using tweezers.
Forgive that strand of hair coming out of nowhere, hehe..
The flick of the lashes are really pretty and the thickness make them very noticeable!
There, isn’t it beautiful? <3
I thought that the lashes would be heavy, but it turned out very light and easy to wear. They are soft and so comfortable on my eyes. I love them! I also like the design, it makes my eyes so cat-eyed glam.. ^_^
After the eyes are done, I continued with the face makeup:
1. YSL La Teint Touche Eclat Foundation in B20
2. Soap and Glory Hocus Focus as highlighter and foundie mix to make it more glowy
3. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent – I bought it because of my fave Youtube MUA, Tanya Burr loves this so much! Now I’m in love with it too.. <3
4. MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Stereo Rose – I mainly used this as bronzer and shading, my mom loves this as blush
5. Etude House Dear My Blooming Cheek in OR 202 – beautiful orange and pink blend makes it so pretty on my cheeks! ^^
6. Real Techniques Buffing Brush – my trusty brush for face makeup, I basically used it to apply all these, very versatile. :)
Love love the lashes and the eye makeup! Wow, the false lashes can really change your look in a second, right? ^^
Since I’m in the mood for vintage / lomo photos, (I’m very moody when it comes to makeup, hehe) I want to share my 2 fave shots.
My mom said I look like Japanese girl in here, haha..
When I uploaded this last photo, my friends in Facebook and Path loved it so much (immediately changed it to my profile photo, hehe), I’m so happy with the result! Thank you everyone.. ^_^
Well then, that’s it for this post, I hope you enjoyed it and I’ll see you in the next post! :D