Oh my.. I didn't expect this at all.. Thank you so very much, Mapple!
You know, yesterday when I checked my blog, I feel so down and all, because of the bad mood, and when I see my Cbox, Mapple from http://mappleleave.blogspot.com/ said that she's given me an award, and it's a bundle of 3 awards, woah! ^^
Mapple, you just made my day! ^^
And so, here goes the rules of these awards:
- Accept the award; post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
- Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for these awards.
I will pass the awards for 15 blogs.. (I'm started to sound like a host in an Oscar, right?? haha.. ), and here they are: (drumroll please!^^)
1. Ezzie from http://ezziebelljewelry.blogspot.com/ Yes, you're the first one, ezzie! Love your jewelry! ^^
2. Milk n Cookie from http://milkncookiie.blogspot.com/ Love you guys both! ^^
3. Kathi from http://lotuspalace.blogspot.com/ You're my inspiration! ^^
4. Crafty Liang from http://craftyliang.blogspot.com/ Love your blog, too.. ^^
5. Zoe from http://13december.blogspot.com/ Love your blog, Zoe!
6. Silly Mermaid from http://euniceroe.blogspot.com/ Keep on beauty-blogging!^^
7. Recessionista from http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/ One of my first friend in blogging! ^^
8. Anastacia from http://mymakeupmania.blogspot.com/ Beautiful skill in make up! ^^
9. Kalmo from http://cambosoup.blogspot.com/ Thanks for your many lovely comments! ^^
10. Bianca from http://sephoraaddicted.blogspot.com/ You go, girl! ^^
11. Tiff from http://bighairbiggerlashes.blogspot.com/ Great blog, Tiff! ^^
12. Fuyumini from http://fuyumini.blogspot.com/ One of my fave blog! ^^
13. Denysia from http://hellodenysia.blogspot.com/ First blogger friend I know! ^^
14.En from http://whereisen.blogspot.com/ Love your blog, En! ^^
15. Soapaholic http://soapoftheday.blogspot.com/ Great blog! ^^
Wow! Such a long list! ^^
You know, I'm new to beauty blogging myself, I can't believe that 3 months ago, I'm still in doubt to myself, "Will I ever succeed in writing (and managing) a beauty blog??" But hey, it's all paid off when it's come to this part.. ^^
I have so many friends from around the world, and I've met many people from different backgrounds, lots of new experience.. ^^ Although I can't deny I also have that writer-stuck moments.. I get so often think, "If I wrote this, will the readers love it?? Write, no.. Write, yes.. >_<"
Oh, and so many times I feel down, I feel I'm not pretty enough, blablabla... especially when I saw the other models on TV or Magazine..
BUT! I realized one thing.. when it comes to beauty blogging (and the real world, too..) it's not just about the look or the face or the appearance on the outside that makes us attracted to their blog.. It's also about their PERSONALITY, right?? Maybe I don't have a super flawless skin, so what?? We all have flaws.. Nobody's perfect.. But we like their blogs, because how they write it, it reflects their personality.. and we love their personality.. we want to be their friends..^^
And so..I really hope that this awards will be a motivation for all of you, like it has motivated me, to become more creative, more beautiful and moreee... more what ya?? Oh ya! More passionate in beauty blogging, of course.. ^^ (I've become speechless when it comes to this part.. I'm so not good at speech, hehe..)
OK then, after this I will write about Ezzie's giveaway, see you at the next post!